About The Computer Studio
The Computer Studio is a web development company headquartered in Rockville, MD, 30 minutes north of our nation’s capital. While we prefer to meet you in person if you work near our offices, we happily serve clients throughout the US via WebEx conference. In fact, even for local clients, most working sessions take place on-line; it saves everyone time.
Since our founding in 1986, our mission has been to help our clients succeed. In those days, our weapon of choice was targeted lead generation programs using direct mail and trade publication advertising. Today, our primary focus is helping our clients develop and implement their on-line strategy. By developing an understanding of your business, your markets, your customers and their needs, we can guide you to the best solution for reaching your goals, with a budget that makes sense for your organization.
Our capabilities span the following areas:
Websites & e-commerce
- Websites for businesses, non-profits and other organizations
- E-commerce websites for direct on-line sales
- Blogging and content publishing using the open source WordPress and Drupal platforms, to make your company larger than life within your target audience
- On-line customer service and other web-based business systems
- Programming in Microsoft ASP.net, PHP, Ruby on Rails, SQL databases and other popular on-line environments
Advertising and marketing services
- Marketing strategy
- Pay-Per-Click advertising
- Local search optimization and on-line directory listings
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- E-mail marketing
- On-line lead capture & landing pages
- Print advertising, postal direct mail & marketing collateral
SalesPro sales/marketing automation
A cloud based CRM and sales automation system that will improve the productivity of your sales, telemarketing and marketing staff.
- Consolidate intelligence about your accounts and prospects in a secure, central database accessible from anywhere
- Generate qualified sales leads via your website, marketing e-mail, postal mail and other methods, and capture them directly into your marketing database
- Enhanced monitoring of click-through and website activity on individual prospects